3 graduation ceremonies with 1 common theme… SHARING!
On Friday 31st March and Saturday 1st April, Excelia’s annual graduation ceremonies took place for the Bachelor, Masters of Science (MSc) and Master in Management programmes. The events were held in hybrid format, with students either attending in person at the Espace Encan in La Rochelle or participating remotely!
A most symbolic and essential rite of passage, a powerful meeting of minds, from which everyone emerges stronger and wiser.
The graduates enjoyed a veritable ‘show’, which clearly demonstrated to them just how much they contribute to Excelia’s strength and success, as well as its constant rise in the most prestigious international rankings!
The ceremony highlighted the importance of the collective awareness and positive energy emanating from the school as a result of the diversity of the students’ talents, backgrounds as well as their academic, professional, and association-based experiences.
Relive the ceremonies on replay
Excelia Alumni to support and guide graduates as they enter the job market
Our newly graduated students are sure to receive all the help they need for a successful transition into the world of work! They will be joining a network of over 42,000 former students located in 150 countries who themselves have been shaped by their time at this leading school... a school that students select with good reason!
The Excelia Alumni Association boasts a team of 50 people working daily to facilitate the employability of our graduates, to foster their professional mobility, and to federate a community around the values of sharing and mutual support between the entrepreneurs, managers and decision-makers of the companies that make up Excelia Alumni.
More about Excelia Alumni
- The Association’s mission
- To provide a range of tools, services, and professional guidance for each stage of an Excelian’s life
- To provide advice and coaching for job hunting
- To offer assistance and coaching for career reorientation
- To facilitate interaction and communication among Excelia graduates
- To create and maintain links between working graduates and Excelia students
- To plan and organise professional and social events to strengthen such links
- To disseminate job and internship offers, often from within the network itself
- To raise awareness of Excelia so as to facilitate professional integration and career development
- To offer the opportunity to get involved in the development of Excelia
- To strengthen the influence and scope of activity of Excelia Alumni on an international level
We would like to wish all our graduates every success and hope that their experience at Excelia will enable them to fulfil their professional and personal aspirations