Excelians talk about their experiences
Read our student and graduate testimonials to discover their inspiring journeys,
varied careers and wealth of unique experiences...
and choose a sector that is in constant evolution!
Excelians tell you all about the school… and they do it even better than us!
- Louis TroivilleSuch experiences not only give you the opportunity to learn about different ways of living but also about different ways of working.Louis TroivilleCLOSE
- Jeanne JourdainAlways be open-minded and take advantage of all the opportunities to travel given to you by the school… and learn as much as possible!Jeanne JourdainCLOSE
- Mathilde GervaisThis experience was incredibly enriching in terms of openness and tolerance.Mathilde GervaisCLOSE
- Flavie VioletteThese experiences are a major differentiating factor from other study paths that I might have taken.Flavie VioletteCLOSE
- Elisabeth DupuisI think that international experiences are very valuable not only for you as an individual but also in terms of your future career.Elisabeth DupuisCLOSE
- Erwan LaunayThe most memorable part of this first year was having the opportunity to work on a class project with the teams at Yves Rocher, a French skin care, cosmetics and perfume company.Erwan LaunayCLOSE
- Charlotte HeurteventExperiences abroad are unique and I think everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy at least one such experience during their studies.Charlotte HeurteventCLOSE
- Cécile ClarazI’ve been lucky enough to have had several international experiences, all of which were very enriching. You learn a lot from the local people, and about their customs... you need to have an experience like this at least once in your life!Cécile ClarazCLOSE
- Capucine HuonThe most memorable moment for me was my trip to Lapland. It was a once-in-a-lifetime trip and extraordinary because of the beauty of the landscape, the experiences and the people I met...Capucine HuonCLOSE
- Adèle RaveleauMy time at Excelia can be summed up in three words… encounters, experiences and discoveries!Adèle RaveleauCLOSE