An Entrepreneur is an independent business manager who runs their own business and develops it from an initial idea. They determine their business policy and strategy, recruit people and continually make decisions to adapt their business to the market. They may work as a freelancer or their company may be artisanal, industrial, commercial or in the service sector.
- They create their business from an idea, a project and market research.
- They manage the legal, social and financial aspects of their business.
- They analyse the market to tailor their offer.
- They determine the strategy of their company.
- They manage their teams and ensure that the work is carried out correctly.
Determination, Perseverance, Independence, Sound mind and high resistance to stress, Good interpersonal skills, Lots of energy, Creativity.
What you need to learn/master
Business creation law, Innovation management, International marketing, Networks and business economics, Financing of start-ups and innovative companies, Dashboards and reporting.
- Level of qualification: Bachelor Year 3 (3 years of post-High School education)
Career opportunities & progression
They nuture and expand their business and can acquire others.