A Marketing Manager supervises the launch of new products and determines brand image. They are in charge of the communications policy (advertising, promotion, choice of agencies, etc.). They manage the entire marketing team.
- They analyse the market and the socio-economic data concerning customers and products.
- They analyse product needs and are responsible for developing a product range.
- They organise the distribution of the product, incorporating the latest distribution practices.
- They coordinate and supervise the activity and organisation of the promotional teams.
Good interpersonal skills, Organisational skills, Rigour.
What you need to learn/master
Project management, Oral communication, Marketing and customer experience, Understanding markets.
- Level of qualification: Master Year 2 (5 years of post-High School education)
Career opportunities & progression
After a few years’ experience, a Marketing Manager can move on to become a Sales & Marketing Director, or a Consultant.