A Product Marketing Manager is in charge of a brand, product or service and develops marketing campaigns to help increase the sales of the product or product range.
SIMILAR JOB TITLES/JOBS
Assistant Product Manager, Product Manager, Junior Product Manager.
- They analyse consumer needs and participate in the development of new products from conception to market launch.
- They establish the marketing strategy for a product to increase its sales and adapt it according to market feedback.
- They manage the budget for marketing the product.
- They measure the impact of marketing campaigns and analyse customer satisfaction.
- They monitor the creation of the product, step by step; they can intervene in the event of non-compliance with the specifications.
Negotiation skills, Analytical skills, Ability to summarise, Strong interpersonal skills, Rigour, A good sense of organisation, Dynamism.
What you need to learn/master
Consumer behaviour, Marketing, Budget management, Commercial law.
- Level of qualification: Master Year 2 (5 years of post-High School education)
Career opportunities & progression
Group Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager.