The role of a Travel Influencer is to provide new ideas for destinations or ways of travelling, along with tips and suggestions based on their experience.
SIMILAR JOB TITLES/JOBS
Travel Blogger, Travel Instagrammer.
- They develop a content strategy.
- They create media (photos, videos, posts, articles, etc.) which they share on one or more social media sites, blogs or websites.
- They analyse the level of interest generated by the posts.
- They manage partnerships with companies to promote a product or service.
Curiosity, creativity, Rigour, Writing skills, A keen interest in web culture.
What you need to learn/master
Content creation, Digital literacy, Photo video techniques, Marketing, Written communication, Digital communication, Web project management, Social networking.
- Level of qualification: Bachelor Year 3 (3 years of post-High School education)
Career opportunities & progression
Web Project Manager.